HowTo: Включение сглаживания шрифтов в Zend Studio 5

magic

lancer
HowTo: Включение сглаживания шрифтов в Zend Studio 5

Статья на английском. Может кому пригодится.

Turning on Font antialiasing in Zend Studio 5!

Here's a nifty solution. I'm so godamn angry I didn't found it by now:
1. Go to this page using IE and enable/tune your Cleartype settings.
2. go in Zend's instalation directory (mine is C:\Program Files\Zend\ZendStudioClient-5.0.0Beta2\bin)
3. Open (first make a backup) runStudio_windows.bat with any text editor
4. replace the line in the bat with this one:
..\jre\bin\java -Xms16m -Xmx192m -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -cp ZendIDE.jar;MRJToolkitStubs.zip;sftp.jar;jhall.jar;../docs/help.zip -Dswing.aatext=true com.zend.ide.desktop.Main

Notes:

this doesn't seem to work with Java 1.6 (Mustang) (ZS is bundled with 1.5 so it's Ok if you didn't replaced it with 1.6 like I did hoping I'll get antialias).
you'll always have to run the bat, running ZDE.exe will simply ignore the antialias setting, just make a shortcut to it and choose Zend's icon.
Don't skip the Cleartype settings from Microsoft's site !
Enjoy using some nifty programming font's like the upcoming Consolas font in Windows Vista (I can't provide a link due to legal restrictions, you can see it in the screenshots and google for a download link), from now on you're not forced to use the crappy Courier new or other ugly fonts.

http://99bugs.blogspot.com/2005/11/turning-on-font-antialiasing-in-zend.html

Silencer_SPB

Новичок
Два года ждал :) Единственная причина по которой не использовал Зенд Студио.
Правда антиальяс все равно какой-то кривоватый :(

berkut

Новичок
Silencer_SPB аналогично.
Steamroller если всё-таки найдёшь, скинь плиз ссылку в личку

magic

lancer
Calibri, Cambria, Candara, Consolas, Constantia and Corbel - according to Poynter Online, the new ClearType Font Collection incorporates improved ClearType and OpenType technologies, and a boatload of research, to improve the structure and the clarity of the letter forms. Basically, that means a story will be easier to read because the letters and words won't be as soft and mushy looking.

* Calibri - sans serif, suitable for documents, e-mail, Web design, and magazines
* Cambria - serif, a formal type for business documents, e-mail, and Web design
* Candara - sans serif, with vertical strokes not as reader-friendly perhaps
* Consolas - monospaced, suitable for displaying programming code
* Constantina - serif, very clean and readable, created for use in print or on the screen
* Corbel - sans serif, clean and works as an alternative to Arial, Trebuchet or Verdana

h*tp://xizz.biz/6_New_ClearType_Fonts_Longhorn.zip (2.1 MB)

Ссылку подкорректировал, а то слишком часто эти шрифты пропадают с даунлоада.

-~{}~ 22.11.05 04:12:

Update: it seems that you can avoid the batch file and put the aditional parameters in ZDE.lax (instalation dir) by altering the line starting with "lax.nl.java.option.additional=" and the same params as above. (thanks to zend studio forum m8s)

Сверху